
I have been promising Jake that I would start a blog, and here it is! It is not anything too exciting at this point but it will be in the next few months! Jake and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary in August, and it has been the best 4 years of my life! We have enjoyed our journey so far and can't wait to start our new chapter. We are having a baby boy in the beginning of September, and the anticipation is killing us, September can't get here fast enough!Since I graduated we have gotten Kaden's nursery done (by the way the name we have picked out is Kaden Jacob), I love his room it is so dang cute!

I graduated from ASU in Business Administration in May and I am so excited to finally be done! Jake is in the Exercise and Wellness program at ASU and is going to graduate in December YAY! But it doesn't end there, Jake will be going to Physical Therapy School the following August and that will be his (our) life for 3 years. My sister graduated from Mesa High School this year also! GO 2008


6 comments:
so glad you took the plunge to join the blog world! WELCOME!
WAY TO GO LAURA!! I'm impressed. Way to follow the lead and become part of the crowd :) haha j/k by the way Kaden's room is so so cute!! I love it! Come do Jaxon's room. :)
Good work Laura! So fun!
woooo you did it! I am so glad you finally have a blog!! welcome welcome welcome! Kaden's room looks so good! I love it! You guys can come paint our house anytime you want!
HURRAY!!!! I am SO FREAKIN excited that you are bloggin now. Your first post is totally cute. I can't believe it has been 4 years. Crazy!! Oh and Kaden's room is totally awesome. It all turned out so cute. I need to come and see it. I am sure it is way cuter in person. I am totally coming over, so you better be ready for me :) I am so exited for him to come too. Everything going on is so exciting!!!
Ok Laura, I am so mad you haven't told me you have a blog!! JK, sorry we didn't get to hang out before I left for Utah, but I'm back so I'm ready!!
Post a Comment