The air hockey tables were all filled up by my family for about 15 min. sorry to everyone that had to wait.
Grandma was so much fun, she played air hockey for the first time, and I was really surprised how good she was (air hockey must be her hidden talent).
This is the prize that we got to come home with, I have no clue what we are going to do with it. But it was nice that once that they were done with the games you had to pay for, they were content in just playing this.
My sister from Hawaii also came down. It was so much fun for her to stay with us. She is from here but her husband is in the military so they have been away from home for awhile. One of the main reasons why she came down was to get her Mexican food (just kidding she came down to visit family and friends, but she loves Mexican food and misses Arizona's real Mexican food). If you look closely in the picture I have my bag of Subway, I made Jake go get me Subway which I ate while they enjoyed their Carniasada (not sure on the spelling) burritos!
This is Krystal's son our nephew, needless to say he loves Jake!
And
Yes we are taking orders!


No comments:
Post a Comment