Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kaden is Finally Here

Well we just got home from the hospital with the most beautiful baby in the world. We had such a great time the staff at the hospital was awesome and everything went very well, absolutely no complications, we know we are so blessed. Laura did a great job and is tired but doing well.
Thanks to all that came and visited and helped out, we love you all.
Without further a due here is Kaden Jacob Petersen


6 comments:

On the move! said...

It's not just that you are biased, he is a really cute guy!

Adam and Nicole said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited to see him!!! We wanted to get to the hospital and see ya'll but Adam's mom is leaving on her mission next week so we had family stuff all weekend long! We would like to come see you if that is okay. I will give you a call. Congrats on Kaden, he is adorable, and I am happy everything went well. yeah for babies!

Jessica said...

He is SO cute! And so little. He looks so small in that big carseat :) Glad all is well and that you are home. I will come visiting later. Let me know if you want me to come over when Jake is at school.

Marilyn said...

Congratulations you guys! Jessica has kept me posted. He is absolutely adorable! And I was just remembering when you guys met!!

The Read Blend said...

Laura & Jake,
Congratulations! He is so adorable.

Leigh said...

He is a cutie! I loved seeing the pictures (and thought it was humorous that we have the same travel system!). I will post after my baby comes!