As many of you know Jake got a very nice camera last year and has been getting used to it over the past year in anticipation for its attended use, to take thousands of picture of Kaden. Yesterday we set up a little photo shoot took the first 200 pics. They turned out way better than we were expecting and it was so much fun to do. Kaden was smiling throughout the whole shoot it was so funny, he must of had a lot of gas. ;-)






Isn't he the cutest baby in the world!!!!!
Special thanks to Chris Paxman for introducing and teaching me photoshop
6 comments:
HOLY COW! He has changed SO much!! He is such a cutie! I promise once I start feeling better I will get out there and make you guys dinner. I am SO sorry I have not called you in a while. I lost my voice, I feel like crap and I want this STUPID cold to go away!!
He has such a sweet smile and I don't believe it's gas! I think he's just a happy baby blessed with great parents. I love you:)
Oh my gosh, I love it! He looks so cute!!
Too cute! My mom needs a photographer for our family pics the week of Thanksgiving. Are you interested/available?
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!
So good to see ya! What an adorable baby! and great images and editing ;)
Post a Comment