Sunday, September 7, 2008

No baby yet!!!



OK, so no baby yet dang it! I hope that he comes soon Jake and I can't hardly wait. Last night was the first night that I think I was feeling contractions, but since I have no idea what they feel like I am not sure if they were even contractions, oh well I guess he will come when he is ready (or at least that is what everyone keeps telling me). I got a new position at work which has kept me busy and away from day dreaming about having Kaden!

Jake and I wanted some pictures of my big belly before he is here, and we have a lot of friends and family ask us to send them pictures so I Thought that it would be easier to just post them for everyone to see. I am getting huge, but it has been a lot fun! I have really enjoyed being pregnant but I can't wait to be a mom.













7 comments:

L&M said...

GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE YOU AND PRAYING FOR A QUICK AND EASY DELIVERY!!

Jessica said...

Love the backgrounds - where did you go?

The Moore Family said...

Laura, you look beautiful!

Christi said...

Have lots and lots of mattress mambo with your hubby, worked for us!! :) What position did you get at work?

Salcido Family said...

So cute! I can't wait. I have some cans of baby formula for you...maybe I should walk across the street and give them to you soon. :)

pops said...

Laura,
I wish I could be there, Kayden has such a pretty MaMa. You are in my prayers always. I woke up this morning to pouring rain and said oh what a beautiful day it is, cause today the world will be blessed with another wonderful spirt that we can share our lives with.
Love Ya

Adam and Nicole said...

How are you doing now? You look darn cute in your prego pictures! Please let us know if we can do anything for you, and we are just waiting for the text, so we can come see you in the hospital with little Kaden!