
I can't believe how fast these two months have gone by, it makes me kind of sad we wish we could keep him small for ever (but, it has been getting more fun with all the new things that he does)! We love our Crazy haired Kaden.
We can now say that Kaden has witnessed is first Sun Devil Win FINALLY! (maybe they are saving their winning season for next year) Good thing Kaden will not have to become a Wildcats fan!
We also have experienced our first cold! This is definitely a learning experience for all of us, I had to learn how to not freak out, Kaden is going to be just fine, Jake needed to learn, well, I don't think Jake needs to learn anything, he has been very calm and helpful, and Kaden needed to learn how to breathe through his mouth (I didn't realize that babies don't breathe through their mouth). On Monday night we laid Kaden down to go to sleep and he started coughing and was not able to take a breath, we picked him up and he would be better so Jake and I took 2 hour shifts holding him. Jake was able to prop him up and stabilized him enough to be able to sleep with him in his arms, me on the other hand tried but every time I would close my eyes he would start to cough uncontrollably. Well we made it through Monday night, Tuesday night, and we are about to start our Wednesday night we have his two month check-up tomorrow so we can be sure that all he has is a cold. Hopefully this won't last too long. I think (or know) that I have been the most effected by it, it just breaks my heart to see him sick. Kaden is still a happy little boy whether sick or not! He wakes up with the biggest smile on his face even though he can't breathe, and of course mommy and daddy wake up exhausted. I guess this is what we have to look forward to as the cold season starts (YUCK)!


1 comment:
I can't believe he is that old!
And his hair cracks me up!
Post a Comment