Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!



Last Thursday Fry's was having an Easter Bunny come to take pictures, so we decided to take Kaden down to get his first Easter Pics! When we got there both Jake and I looked at the bunny and then looked at each other and in unison we said "holy cow that is a scary bunny!" (In the pictures he doesn't look as scary as he did in person!) One nice thing was that there was no wait-he probably scared everyone off! Kaden did fine! He was a little leery of the bunny at first but he did fine! He did smile, I just was taking the picture right before the smile came every time- Oh well, at least I got him in the picture!

We Hope that you all had a wonderful Easter! We were able to spend time as a family, and attend Jake's parents Ward, they had a wonderful Sacrament meeting full of music that was centered on the Resurrection of Christ. We are so blessed to have the knowledge that we will all be able to live again because of Christ our Savior.

After church we came home and it looked like the Easter Bunny had come and gone! He left Kaden a little surprise-

Kaden and I had so much fun searching for his basket, while daddy had fun taking video and pics! We finally found the hidden basket in the kitchen cabinet. We then looked at all the fun things that were left for him! He had a lot of eggs filled with baby puffs, and yogurt drops (I am so glad that the Easter Bunny remembered that Kaden can't have candy yet!)

He also got a super cute shirt

He got a fun book for church

and of course he had to get a little annoying but cute bunny!

Kaden also got Madagascar 2 which I think that was more for mommy then Kaden at this point (it's mommy's favorite movie) but I am sure that Kaden will appreciate it someday!

And of course you can only last for so long when your little, even if your having fun!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

The Easter Bunny brought Joel Madagascar II as well!

MegRich said...

How fun! The first thing I thought when I saw that Easter Bunny was "Yowzers! He looks like he'd bite your head off with those teeth!" But Kaden looks so cute- he's just so adorable! You guys are so cute hiding Kaden's Easter basket- we just set Ty's on the table. We're boring Easter bunnies!

On the move! said...

Is that a tooth I see??? Watch out Mommy he's gonna getcha!