Sunday, September 6, 2009

5 Years!

August 14 we celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I told Jake that it was his year to plan it, and he did a great job! It was some-what a surprise (I knew a little because he had to ask if I would leave Kaden with somebody overnight). I got off of work early so I could spend a little time with Kaden before we left. Once Jake got home we Started our date out by checking into the hotel-Hotel Valley Ho, it was such a nice hotel. We then went to Scottsdale Fashion and ate at a really nice restaurant but I don't remember what it was called. It was awesome to sleep in together, we haven't been able to do that for a year (thanks to kaden!). Thanks grandma petersen for letting Kaden spend the night, hopefully you will do it again, I know it wasn't the easiest thing! But it was sure nice for us!
Then next day Brett told Jake about this nice Italian Deli out in Scottsdale, this has become my new favorite place. If I get to choose where we are going this is my #1 choice. I would recommend this place to anybody (plus it is pretty cheap!)!

Thanks Jake for such a wonderful anniversary. I definitely have the best husband ever! He does so much for me and has so much patience. I love that we get to look forward to forever! I love that we have so much fun together and that I am able to call you my best Friend! I love everything you are!

4 comments:

MegRich said...

Congratulations on 5 years! You guys make such a cute couple (and adorable babies!)!

Adam and Nicole said...

Happy 5 years!! woo hoo!

Leigh said...

Congrats! We stayed at that hotel for our anniversary, too. We didn't have as great experience as you; our neighbors decided to throw a party at 2 in the morning. The cinder-block walls were shaking because the music was so loud. Ugh. But the room was WAY cute!

Daffany said...

Happy 5th guys! Your hotel room looks so awesome, all modern.