
I can't believe it has been 4 years! It has been such a fun adventure. I am so lucky to have found Jake, he is my prince charming and couldn't have dreamed of a better man!
Jake and I were trying to come up with all of our accomplishments and fun memories of the last 4 years, some of the ones that we came up with are we bought our first home March 2006, first new car March 2007, I graduated May 2008, been to Disneyland twice November 2005, and December 2007, Hawaii twice August 2004, and June 2006 (I wanted to put in the years for journaling reasons I had a hard enough time remembering the years and it has only been 4 years, I can't imagine how much I will forget when we are celebrating our 10th anniversary or 25th anniversary!). I know that we have lot to look forward to this next year and we will be adding a lot to our list of accomplishments and memories next year! I love Jake so much and am so thankful to have him in my life!


7 comments:
Happy Belated Anniversary! Countdown to the baby...
Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope it was a good one my dears!
I just read your whole blog. It is very cute! I am glad you finally got one. :)
Hi Guys! Haven't seen you since Costco...when you had JUST found out you were having a BOY!:) I'm so glad that you have a blog now, it will be fun to keep in touch. It must be BOY season...we are having a boy in Dec & can't wait!
By the way...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kaden's nursery. SO CUTE
Hi Laura! I just found you through Jessica. I remember when you two FIRST laid eyes on each other. It was truly fun to watch you fall in love......Happy Anniversary.
Laura! how the heck are you doing? Are you ready for little Kaden?!?! It feels like I haven't seen you in so long! How close is Kaden to coming? How are you feeling? Is there anything I can do to help you? Let me know!
Doesn't life bring us to some amazing/crazy places? It seems like yesterday that the five of us girls were running around being silly... And now we are all at various stages of life! I am excited for you and Jake. So soon! I can't believe I only have four more weeks left.
Post a Comment