Thursday, October 2, 2008

Doctor What Doctor?

This is what happens when the doctor forgets about you for 45 minutes.


We went to the doctor on Tuesday for Kadens second appointment and the charts got mixed up and the doctor thought that we had already been seen. After sitting in the room for 30 minutes Jake and Kaden moved to the bed to take a nap. After 45 minutes I went out to find out what was going on and there was no one around it was noon and they were all at lunch. I finally found a nurse and told her we had not been seen, they started scrambling and finally the doctor came in.
Kaden is doing very well he gained 1lb he now weighs 8lb 7oz
He also grew about an inch he is now 21.25in.

3 comments:

Monica said...

so i found your blog on somebody elses blog from the parkwood ward! Comgrats on the new bundle of joy....I had no idea you were expecting! I guess when we left you would have just been a couple months along....anywho, he is a doll!! I hope you are doing well!!!

Tawni said...

Wow, that sucks! Glad he is doing well!

Thanks for the cookies by the way, they were yummy!!

The Moore Family said...

That's pretty funny. I always wonder if I have been forgotten at the doctor, now I will be super paranoid!