Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Homecoming Carnival!

Last Friday we thought that it would be fun to go back to our old high school Mesa High for their Homecoming Carnival (it will be a lot more fun next year when Kaden is a little older).
Kaden was really exciting, this seems to be the routine, we go to do something fun and he sleeps through the whole thing! Aunt Lindsay couldn't stand it, she had to get him out (the only reason why she came with us was to have fun with Kaden). We are so lucky to have a baby that is loved so much!
We went with Stewart and Shana, Jaxon had so much fun, this will be Kaden next year- I can't wait!
Shana and I thought that it would be fun to see the guys on this (I am not sure what it is called but it is where you are strapped in to a bungee cord and you run as fast and hard as you can to get to the end). They were great sports, Shana and I got a good laugh out of it and they both got headaches and neck aches, needless to say they both were sore the next day.

No comments: