Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun at the Museum


Kaden was able to go to the Museum for the first time. We had so much fun visiting Grandma Bella and getting to show off Kaden! I am worried that when Kaden gets a little older he will see all of the fun things he got to do his first two months of life (not even being able to enjoy it) and wonder why we don't do those fun things all of the time anymore. I guess that I am doing all of these things for my enjoyment more then anyone. I am sure that it will get more fun as he gets older. That will be a goal of mine- To continue to do fun things throughout all of his childhood.

This is Grandma Bella's door, it constantly has pictures rotating through (he is too cute Grandma has a hard time deciding which ones to use)!


I thought that I would post these pictures because they are the only ones that you will see him awake in! (Krystal take note, he is awake finally!)



I am not sure if you can tell in these pictures, but in one he is getting eaten by a dinosaur (and it doesn't even phase him), and the other picture we are sizing his foot against the foot of a dinosaur. Thanks Yvonne for such a fun time!

1 comment:

On the move! said...

Maybe it's just me, but I do believe he was sleeping through the dinosaur attack...hmmmmm;)