Friday, November 14, 2008

Two Month Check Up!

No this time we did not get forgotten about! We went for Kaden's two month appointment. He is in the 50% for everything, his weight is 11lb 14oz, height 22 ¾ in. he is getting big so fast. We happened to have the appointment at the perfect time, the doctor was able to see that his cold was turning into an ear infection. It is not bad, but he did start him on some antibiotics which seem to already have made a difference! To make matters worse he had to get his two month shots, and I was not prepared for that! Jake said that I had a harder time with it then Kaden did, who's mother's heart wouldn't break when the baby is hurting. I have never heard him cry like he did (which I guess is good). I had no clue that Jake had the camera, and while Kaden was getting the shots he thought that it would be funny to take a picture of me (what happened to taking care of our son?) I was not very amused after I found out.


Well Kaden is doing well and the shots didn't even seem to phase him once we were home! At home he didn't stop kicking and smiling, he is such a good baby!


We have some sad news, Jake did catch Kaden's cold. Jake went to the doctor today and found out that he has a sinus infection, start of an ear infection, and bronchitis.

2 comments:

Tawni said...

Shots are NEVER fun! I always have such a hard time with how many they get when they are soo little!
I am always so excited when they hit 1 1/2 yrs cause I think they are done until their kindergarten shots.
That is unless they have croup as often as mine do and they get shots for that, or getting their blood drawn!!
It really sucks when there is nothing you can do about it and they have to get it anyways!
Life as a mother!

Salcido Family said...

See? Shots aren't that bad. They get over it VERY quickly. :)