Sunday, September 20, 2009

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to say goodbye to -


And Hello to -

That's right I left Wells Fargo after 6 and 1/2 years. After Jake and I talked and prayed about it we felt that it was time for a change! There is a couple of reasons for the change I am only planning on working another 3 to 4 years and to make that time the most productive that I can we felt like I needed to look else where, the bank was a awesome place to work and I loved all of the people that I worked with but to move up at all you have to be there a while, my old manager told me that the steps of moving up in Wells Fargo are really slow. Since I only have a few years to work I wanted to find somewhere that I could move up and make some more money! I have known a lot of people that have worked for University of Phoenix and have loved it and said that movement there can be quick!
Another big selling point for me is that I would love to get my MBA, and by working for UOP it makes it possible to do and to do it without taking out anymore student loans! I can get my masters with tuition 100% paid for!
I started last week and have 2 more weeks of training, I love the job so far and can't wait to get out on to the floor! We are both excited for this change and what the future holds!

5 comments:

Jason & Amanda Chapman said...

That's exciting! What will you be doing? Do you have to have experience?

Jonny and Brittany said...

I work there!!! We will have to do lunch and catch up once you are out of training!! What building and manager and coast will you be working for? I am west coast, enrollment, and I work for Mike Davidson in Building 5 floor 6...let me know!!

L&M said...

CONGRATS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Christi said...

Congrats Laura!! I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to hang out again!!

MegRich said...

Cool! I'm glad you are liking it there. I worked there for about 5 months before I had Tyler. I hope you enjoy it!