Kaden decided about a month ago that he is now big enough to feed himself! We were going through our evening routine of getting him in his high chair pull out something quick to feed him until we get him the main course! I pulled out some applesauce and spoon, sat down and started with the first bite! He refused to open his mouth and proceed to screem and point to the spoon. I intially thought there was something wrong with the spoon and the quickly realize that everytime I got the spoon close enough for him to reach he would grab it and calm down. I thought for a second and decided it wasn't worth the fight (what the heck getting applesauce everywhere on him, me, and the kitchen won't hurt nobody). So this is the first time that he fed himself. He actually did great, and ate alot of it, but since then it has gotten worse, I don't think he has the patience to feed himself yet! He thinks he is so big!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment