Sunday, November 8, 2009

A little bit of Randomness!

Okay, so I know that it has been a while since I have posted last, but things have been pretty crazy around the Petersen house! Jake is doing great at school but it has definitely kept him busy. In between going to school, studying, doing homework and scouts/mutual, he has started the busy time of the year with races. He also got me a position where I get to work with him on a few races. We have had a ton of fun working together. I also started my MBA last week so I can't say that I will do any better on Keeping up on posts! We are all doing well and are staying busy! here are some random pictures of the last couple of weeks!


Jake and Kaden go to the park just about every Friday (Jake doesn't have school on Friday's) Kaden absolutely loves the park and would stay all day if we didn't get tired out! He has so much energy and is so much fun! Jake and I had the best kid ever! He has the best personality and keeps us entertained!

I was making dinner one night when I noticed that Kaden was being extremely quite, I knew that he was right there behind me and I heard him playing in cabinet but didn't think he could do any harm, when I looked behind me this is what I saw! I don't know why we haven't baby proofed everything , we have all of the clips to put on and everything else, but that is one thing we haven't gotten around to (it joins a long list of things!) At least I was able to make dinner with out him at my ankles!

He loves to push his stroller around the house! He has figured how to maneuver it around the turns and curves!

5 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

It has been waaaaaaay to long Laura! We miss you guys! We need to get a date night together soon or something. Kaden is getting so darn big, and he is a looker, so cute!

DeWitts said...

I say whatever keeps em out of your hair for a few minutes.

Jessica said...

I LOVE your new family picture! It is SOOO cute! I hope that school is going ok! Call me when you get a chance!!

Anonymous said...

Laura,

I like your pics and entries. Jessica and I try to read them as often as we can. Good luck with school.

Tawni said...

Hey, thank you so much for covering for us or finding someone for Sunday! It totally helped!

Also, I made a picture button for my blog book blog, if you want to take it you can.