This picture cracks me up, this is what happens to his hair if you don't brush it while it is soaking wet! It is just a big fuzz ball!
I love that we can give him a full bath now, I never felt like we could give him a good cleaning, when we were only able to sponge bathe him! He loves just hanging out in the water, but once we start to wash he gets MAD!
My sister Krystal gave Kaden one of those mats that you put on the floor and they kick around on, he doesn't quite get it yet! He just sleeps when I put him on it!
This is what Kaden likes best, to sleep on his daddy! Mostly daddy is sleeping too (Jake is the one that gets up with him at night except for when he is hungry) Kaden is such a daddy's boy.
And now for the most depressing picture from the last month, ASU has not won a game since Kaden has been born. He has supported the devil's and watched every game (or slept through every game) and they have yet to pull off a win for him. He might just have to become a wildcats fan!


4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Kaden in the ASU outfit! I love it. I still root for the Devils even though I'm in North Dakota now.(I went to school with Jake, by the way. We were in the same stake in high school. Tell Jake hi for me!)
That is exactly the way Laura's hair was as a baby! I was so excited when her hair finally got long enough for me to french braid. Guess that's out of the question for Kaden...huh Jake?
BOO on the Wildrats!
I just had to laugh when I read the post before this! Kaden weighed nearly a pound less and was one inch shorter at three weeks than my little Joel was at birth (I don't know how I managed such a BIG baby)! And I absolutely love the puff of hair. Babies are tiring, but worth every minute of it.
Post a Comment