Saturday was Kaden's first time at the Zoo. It was so much fun! We had a couple of free tickets from a Diamond Backs game that we went to back in August. The tickets expired this weekend so we felt that we needed to take advantage. We were able to go with Stewart, Shana and Jaxon, and Jake's brother Brett and a couple of his friends.
Kaden slept from the time we got there until we were walking out to the car to leave. Jake just couldn't hardly stand to see him sleep so once he started to stir a little he got him out of his stroller and we held him the rest of the time (although I blame Jake on getting him out I wanted him out of stroller so we could get some family pictures). Good thing he stayed asleep.
My favorite part of the Zoo is the Orangutan's (along with everyone else)!
These were the only animals we got Kaden and the animal in the picture, who knows one of them might be Kaden's favorite animal!
Kaden had lots of fun with his daddy (or Jake Had lots of fun with his Boy)!
Here are some fun family Pics!








2 comments:
I love it! His level of interest is amazing. Tell him I am going to come see him when he can stay awake for a bit and keep up with me;)
Looks like fun! I get he enjoyed every minute of it!Ü
We still need to get together, this week was crazy, next week hopefully!
Post a Comment