Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last week we celebrated my 24th birthday. Last Sunday Jake made me breakfast in bed! It was so nice of him to let me sleep in and wake up to a wonderful breakfast!
Jake brought me lunch and Kaden on Tuesday, It was sure nice to see my boys and eat my favorite food ever- Pizza Factory Pizza and bread sticks! Wednesday was my actual birthday Jake worked all day when he got home we opened presents and he made me dinner! My first present was from Kaden- I got everything that you can find that is Oreo, okay well maybe not everything but a ton of things. I got snack pack Oreo's, a pack of fudge strip Oreo's, Oreo pudding, Thrifty Oreo ice cream (my fav), and a package of regular oreo's. This was my funnest gift! I have been dying for Ore's since the end of September beginning of October. When I first had Kaden I was dying for sweets, who am I kidding I am always dying for sweets ever since I have had Kaden. I would buy a package of oreo's and it would be gone in a day or two, so I told Jake that if I didn't buy any more oreo's or ice cream then for my birthday I wanted a package of oreo's all for myself! Well all I have to say is Jake out did himself. Thanks for a great day Babe!


I picked out my own birthday presents from Jake- I got a new blow dryer that I needed desperately! I found a killer deal the day after Thanksgiving (see for your self)
I also got some new perfume-
And since I bought perfume they gave us a free plush robe! I don't wear robes but if it is free I'll take it! Heck an extra birthday present- Sweet!
Thanks for a great day Babe!

No comments: