Thanksgiving weekend was a lot of fun this year! Kaden was able to take part in a lot of firsts-
His first Turkey Trot
His first time to meet the Ficklin's (Jake's Cousin and Kids)
His first huge Turkey Feast
His first place setting at dinner with a name tag and all!
His first time to try Sweet Potatoes, Mash Potatoes, and Gravy (Thanks to Uncle Brett)
His first Pinata
His first sleep over ( thanks Uncle Brett and Aunt Courtney for staying over so Jake and I could go shopping at 3:00 AM which by the way was a blast! )
His first big rain storm
(Kevin started working for Race Place events many years ago, now Jake works for them and Kaden is their first third generation!)
Aunt Gena and Kaden
Mommy and Kaden waiting to cheer on Grandma!
Kaden and I just finished the race and Daddy was there to cheer us on!
Since Jake works the race he got up on the scaffolding and told the announcer that this was Kaden's first race and he cheered us on the whole finish line!
(Thanks babe for the embarrassment! I hate the attention aimed towards me!)
Lindsay and I at the start line
And yes Krystal he did sleep the entire time!
You can't tell in this picture but Jake made a shirt for Kaden that said
"Third Generations Race place Events"
Jake's boss got a kick out of it!
Kaden loved the Ficklin Kids. They were so good with him and were such good helpers!
His name tag!
Brett got to place everyone, he put Kaden by him and Jake and I at the very opposite end of the table!
How many people does it take to get Kaden in his seat and comfortable?
I love this little guys smile! It will melt any one's heart!
Brett is in the back corner raising is arm, and Kaden is next to him in the chair. As you can see Jake and I are the furthest from him!
Sorry to say Kaden did not break the pinata.


No comments:
Post a Comment