Judy (the babysitter) took pics of him for me to help me feel like I am still apart of it all-
Thanks Judy!
I haven't been able to post for the last couple of weeks due to some sad news! Jake and I bought a new point and shoot camera the day after Thanksgiving and we have already lost it! I have been really depressed about loosing our camera, not because it is a brand new camera but because we also lost the pictures that are on it. Everyone thinks I am crazy that I don't really care about the camera and that I am more worried about the Pics! I just feel that some of those pictures were priceless and I will never be able to get them back! So if anybody has seen a random red camera with pictures of my little guy please let me know, there is reward money involved (sorry not much)! I had pictures of Kaden on a swing for the first time, Jake and him putting up Christmas lights together, and Kaden's first time to the babysitters! Well I guess I can hope that I just misplaced it some where, even though I have spent hours looking for our stupid camera!
He has been sleeping well, he wakes up only about once a night, but with Jake's help it hasn't been bad at all. Jake will put him to sleep at night after I feed him, so I can go to sleep and then he wakes up to bring him into eat at night. Jake has been such a good husband since I have had to go back to work. For those of you who don't know I have to get up really early (I mean really early 4 am early) and also for those who don't know me I really like or need my sleep. I have been able to adjust my sleeping habits to sleeping about 6-7 hours of sleep a night and no naps when I get home from work!
I got home from work one day (Jake had already gone to work) and I was taking pictures of Kaden, as I was looking back at them I saw these, It made me laugh so hard! Jake has been giving Kaden bath and I guess styling his hair! There were a ton of these pictures but because of the dark background (an Oreo package) you aren't able to see it as well.
Kaden and Jake have had so much fun together. They have been able to spend a lot of time together since Jake is at home with him a lot during the week. I bought this cute beanie from the $1 spot at target. Jake thought that it was kind of goofy looking but I think Kaden makes anything look good!
Like I said Jake and Kaden are having a lot of fun together, Except for when Kaden decides to have blow outs like this! It was a lot worse, but we will save you from those pics. Jake's face explains it all!
This is the new Fav! Kaden loves this toy he will sit and kick it for hours (well, not really hours maybe 30 min) I found it at a garage sale for $0.25 that's right only .25! It was a little grimy, but nothing a little bleach water and tooth brush can't fix! It also came with working batteries, you can't even get batteries for that cheap! I love to garage sale!




1 comment:
Awww, he is so cute!! Glad you are adjusting to work and mommyhood.
Post a Comment