Monday, April 20, 2009

So Brave!!!!!!!!!

I got this whim last night that I could cut Jakes hair. He has been bugging me to make him an appointment to get it cut for the last week. I have just kept putting it off, well last night I felt like I could do it for him!!! He has told me in the past if I watch somebody cut hair then he would let me do it! Well, I borrowed a friends old VHS about a month ago, I finally got to watch it Sunday night. So I called Jake into the kitchen but he was extremely hesitant. He didn't think I could learn from a video so he made me watch it three times. I finally convinced him to let me do it, I knew that I could. He kept complaining that I was using beard trimmers not clippers. I told him if this worked and I did a good job we would get some clippers. Well after a little bit of hard work and some fantastic skill I did it. Jake was pleased with the out come and I think I did a pretty good job myself.

Ready to start choppin!!











































2 comments:

Jay&Nic said...

I've been trying to convince Jay to let me cut his hair since I first met hime! He's a big chicken! You did great Laura...Looks awesome!

JacksonFamily said...

Looks great Laura! Shame on Jake for doubting your hair cutting skills.