And what is a post worth without a picture of Kaden- he was having a blast out watching mom and dad figuring out how to attach the baby seat (we are missing a few bolts before we can take him for a ride)
Monday, May 4, 2009
Garage Sell Find!!!!!!!!!
So those of you who know me know that I love to garage sell! Jake and I try to go every Saturday that we don't have plans. Well, a couple of weekends ago Jake was out of town for the Tillman race in San Jose, and I decided I was not going to go garage selling without him, it is too much of a hassle with Kaden if Jake isn't there to sit in the car with him. My mom said that she would love to go with me if I was up to going. I am so glad that we decided to go because I found this beauty-
That's right I found this Beach Cruiser which was brand new! Seriously had only been ridden once, the dad bought it for his daughter and she didn't like it at all, which really benefited me! I was able to pick up this steal of a deal for only $25. When I text Jake with what I got he was so excited to come home to see it! He could not believe that I got it for so cheap, it still had the stickers on it! We are so excited to go riding as a family, hopefully we can get the baby seat connected before it gets too hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! What a steal! I've been looking for a beach cruiser for real cheap too. Congrats on the find- it's so cute!
From one garage saler to another... BRAVO!
You are so lucky! I have been looking for one too. Great find!
Post a Comment