I just wanted to let you all know that I did survive my first day back to work after having Kaden! I do have to say that that day was the longest day yet! It beat out the three days after my due date without any baby, and the day before I got married! I never thought that it would be this hard especially because Kaden was in good hands- Jake, and my mom. I am sure that Monday might be even a longer day, he will be at a babysitters for 3 hours. I know the Lady that is watching him and she is great but I am still really nervous leaving him. I know that lots of you mom's have had to go to work with a little one at home, if any of you have any tips they would be greatly appreciated!
I love Kaden so much and just want the best for him. I know right now, me working is the best for our family (even though at times I don't want to admit so).
WELL, I SURVIVED!


4 comments:
I am so glad you survived. I thought about you all day. Sorry I did not call - it was a pretty stressful day for me too :) Love ya!
Wow, good luck to you with that!
He will be fine with the people you chose to leave him with! especially dad!
Hey, Jessica said she thinked it worked! I am leaving thursday morn for the weekend, so I told her to give it to you if I didn't get it from her before I left. I do want it back when you are done with it though, as a back up incase something happens to mine.
can you email me your email, I don't have it. thx
tawnilenise@cox.net
Just keep thinking about the years and years you'll get to stay at home because of this short sacrifice. And how happy your husband will be to have a job he loves and a good education. You can do it!!
I know how hard it is to leave your baby; I went back to school a week after giving birth (not an easy task)! Luckily, I graduate in a couple of days, so I will soon be a full-time mommy. To help ease the sadness, I tell my mom or my grandma how to do everything repeatedly, even if they have heard it from me a hundred times. I just feel better knowing that I have said it all than worry if I forgot to tell them something. I use to call in between classes when I first went back. Maybe you could call to "check in" during breaks (if you aren't already). Kaden's size makes me smile. He is so TINY! I had to scroll back to his 2 month check up; Joel just had his. If you are interested, the results from Joel's 2 month check up are in the most recent post. I enjoy browsing your blog. Good luck with work.
Post a Comment