Jake is done with his bachelor's. Jake graduated with a degree in Exercise and Wellness from ASU on Friday! I am so proud of him and of his great accomplishment! He graduated suma kum laude with a 3.88 GPA.
Thanks to everyone that has supported him through it! He couldn't do it without your love and support!
We know that it is not the end but just the beginning. This was definitely a hard road but he worked really hard and it paid off! He will now be looking forward to his next journey, PT school here we come!
Go Devils!


2 comments:
Hey Laura,
I was so happy to see your comment! How are you??? K no joke ...your baby is the cutest little boy ever!!! Serious! How can you not love that hair! He is so adorable!!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats dude!! Sorry I couldn't be at the party. Now go make the big bucks. :) hey we need to get together soon and take you up on those pics. What day usually works for you?
Post a Comment