Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kaden's Three Month Pics!



Kaden will be three months on Friday. This is a bitter-sweet week for me. I have to go back to work on Friday which breaks my heart but I knew that this day was coming. I know that he will be in great care, but I also know that nobody can take care of my boy like I can!. Jake will be watching him on Tuesdays & Thursdays, and Monday's & Friday's until noon for the time being, my mom will be watching him on Friday's from noon until I get home, and he will be at a babysitters on all day Wednesday's.
I am so thankful for the past three months and the time that we got to spend together. I have grown such a strong bond with Kaden and I know that I am going to have a really hard time leaving him while I go to work.
I am grateful for a husband that is willing to work hard and go to school so eventually I will be able to stay at home with my children.
I am for ever indebted to my Father in Heaven for giving me the opportunity to be a mother to such a sweet baby. I hope that I will always be able to teach him all that he needs to know to be a strong leader and a faithful young man.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

He is such a cutie!! I am sorry we missed out last month to hang out. We will do it the friday after your b-day. then i can give you your gift!! So glad you finally posted!

Wilson Family said...

Oh my goodness!! So stinkin' cute! I could just squeeze him. (much more cute when they take naps though!) You can go back to work Laura! You're strong! Let me know if you need any kind of help.

On the move! said...

He has the greatest hair. You are getting so handy with that camera but then it's not like you don't have a lot to work with, he's a handsome boy. I'm sorry these past three months went so quickly.

Aileena said...

What a cute little man! Hope you guys have Happy Holidays!