Last week Kaden started to laugh a little but Jake wasn't home to see it. Well on Sunday when I was blogging Jake was down getting Kaden ready for a bath, Jake tickled him and he started to just laugh so hard, he would give him raspberries and he would laugh some more. He had never laughed that much and Jake hadn't seen him laugh at all yet. Jake called for me so I ran down and grabbed the video camera.
So here it is:
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is the best sound I've heard all day! Give our sweet boy a kiss from his Auntie!
oh how fun!
that is soo cute!! I love it when they first laugh, it is the cutest sound in the world!
I have that blurb cd whenever you want it. I was going to drop it off with your goodies but I didn't want to leave that on the door step.
Kay, that was really wierd seeing pictures of Brett in the other post! I haven't seen him for like 10 years!
Laura!!!!! I found you! :)
Laura! I found you!!!! :)
Hi Girl!!! Your little boy is so adorable!!!
Okay - that is just the best laugh ever!!! Oh so cute!
Post a Comment