That's right everyone, no need to worry, you can all sleep more sound because,
I found my camera!
I found my camera!
Anyone who didn't read my post a while back, I had lost my camera that I had just bought and all the pictures on it (losing the pictures made me more sad then losing the camera)!
I guess that I have lost my mind since I started back at work, I seem to lose everything in the most random places (or not so random places)!
To let you all know I had spent hours (probably close to 15 Hours) looking for this stupid camera!
Usually after Christmas I dread putting the Christmas decorations away, well, not this year! I thought for sure when we put all the Christmas decorations away we would find the long lost camera. We put Christmas away the next day (which has never happened and will probably never happen again). It was all put away and cleaned up and still no camera! I was so depressed about not finding the camera, I figured somebody happened to come across a nice new camera with the cutest pictures that they just couldn't part with it. I gave up all hope.
Well, this is the part where I have lost my mind comes in. I was at work the Tuesday after Christmas, a day that I will never forget, I was in the quiet room pumping (I know too much detail but it is an important part of the story), I was just about done and was going to clean everything up, I was getting my gigantic purse ready to put everything away when I saw a red glimmer, could it be, I started to scream (remember this is the quiet room!) I found it, I found my red camera! I was heading back to my desk with a huge smile on my face, three people commented on how happy I was, they had no idea! Once I got back to my desk I knew the real challenge came, I had to call Jake and let him know what I had found, and WHERE I had found it!
It turned out that Jake was more excited about me finding the camera that he didn't really care about where I had found it AT THAT POINT.
After all of those hours of looking for this camera I never even considered to look in my purse. And after all of the times that I have had to put things back in my purse I have never had that red glimmer stand out to me!
I know I have lost my mind!
Without further adue here are some of the long lost pictures!
Hope you enjoy!
This is is Kaden's first day at the sitter's, I wanted daddy to document it so I would be able to be apart of if (Jake drops him off before he heads off to work)!

This was our first real date (more then just rushing through dinner) after having the baby! We went to Street's of New York and then to a movie! I have to admit it was a lot harder then I imagined it to be, I made Jake leave the movie about 5 min early because I missed my Kaden so bad! Jake didn't admit it but I am sure that he missed him just as bad because he kept saying "we don't have to stay for all of the movie we can leave when ever you want, I totally understand". When I said I wanted to leave we were up and out of the theater in no time!
And yes I cried on the way home, (I needed my baby so bad) I guess that it was a learning experience, after working all day and not getting to spend time with Kaden since 4:30 in the morning, we can't go on a date, we will have to go out on Saturday's (or just go out for a rushed dinner!)







Kaden has his Daddy wrapped around his little finger! Jake is at home with him for most of the day, and will do anything for Kaden. One day Jake had things to get done with around the house, and all those who know Kaden knows that he doesn't like to take naps! So Jake puts the Baby carrier on and goes to work! This is how Jake had to put the Christmas lights up this year!


3 comments:
Hey I found your blog through Brittany. How are you? I didn't know you had a baby. He is so cute.
Sweetie you need a smaller bag if it took you this long to see it in there! ha ha.
K! So funny!!! Your new babysitter is my cousin Judy!!! She is fantastic by the way!! She is so great with kids so you have nothing to worry about!
Post a Comment