Sunday, January 18, 2009

Starting out the New Year Right!

We had a blast New Years day, we went to the Zoo and decided that it is the best day to go to the Zoo, we were a little worried that it was going to be packed, and it wasn't busy at all. We were able to spend a couple of hours there with Kaden being awake this time! I love that we have a annual membership, it is so nice to be able to go just for a few hours and not feel like you need to be there all day to get your money's worth. Kaden loves to be outside, and loved every second of it.


After the zoo we went over to the Petersen's and ate some appetizer's. They got a swing for Kaden from Jake's grandma. Kaden loves it. He get's made when we take him out! It's funny he gets a bigger smile on his face the higher we push him.

<FONT face=Arial>I went inside for a few Minuetes to get some food, and Courtney continued to push him. When I had gotten back out there he was totally falling asleep and still didn't want to be taken out. He is such a spoiled boy, so many people will do anything for him!

1 comment:

On the move! said...

I am pleased to see his narcolepsy has passed and he was able to enjoy the zoo this time. He has such a great smile.