Oh how Kaden loves his Daddy's beard! The first time that Jake went to kiss Kaden with his beard he bawled and bawled. The beard has now become Kaden's favorite thing, he loves to rub it and loves his feet to be tickled by it. Jake is so luck that Kaden loves it other wise it would be gone! (I hate it, the plan was that I wasn't going to kiss him until he shaved, that didn't last, then I wasn't going shave my legs until he shaved his face, well that didn't last either! I think Jake is just keeping it now to see what he can get me to do!)

I had to post these two pics because I love his smile! He is so dang cute!


1 comment:
That is hilarious!
He sure seems like the happiest baby alive!
I am working on another book!
Kay, I can't seem to figure out how I made that CD, so I think I am going to have to ask for it back. I will keep trying and i'm sure I will figure it out again, but it the meantime, it kind of freaks me out that I don't have it.
I'm retarded.
Post a Comment