Christmas Morning Jake was chomping at the bit to wake Kaden up! Finally at 7:00 I told Jake that he could go wake him up! Jake was so excited he couldn't sleep all night (he is such a little Kid)! Jake and I didn't really get each other anything. Santa brought Kaden a couple of learning and Disney DVD's. Kaden loved opening the presents, he would grab a hold of the paper and Rip it open! He love the paper! It was so much fun for us to watch him have such a fun time!

After we got done with our family stuff we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Petersen's. We opened more presents-we got a fire pit, smores making kit, marshmallow/hot dog roasting sticks, and Kaden got a Membership to the Zoo which is awesome (I have been wanting to get one since we went the last time). We then got to eat a yummy breakfast-Christmas Casserole, and Monkey bread.
After the Petersen's we went over to my mom's, She made Kaden the cutest stocking! I love that she gets us stockings, Christmas is not the same without them (I have a goal that next year I will have stocking for all of us, this has been a goal for the past 3 years! I have had all of the stuff and have started making them I just haven't finished!)
Jake and I got a really nice camp stove, two remote control cars, a couple of movies and Kaden got a bunch of toys. My mom said that this year she is going to start a tradition of making a gift for everyone, she made us all these fun ASU beanies. Kaden has a deceiving large head, she had to re-make his 3 times before she got one big enough to fit!
This was my favorite gift! On the tag it said "To Mommy & Daddy-From Kaden" I was shocked and was wondering what it could be! When I opened it and saw this plate I was so happy! Jake and I didn't even think about doing something cute with his hands & feet prints. My mom told me the story about them getting it done and I wish that I could have been there to see the mayhem! My Aunt Carrie was down from Utah with her two boys, they all went to make a wish with my mom to help her (so it was Mom, Carrie, Alex (16 years old), Walker (10ish, not quit sure) and Kaden). Kaden was not about to make this easy. It took all four of these people to get this plate done! They were able to get the first foot perfect, after that he was not going to have it! As you can see his second foot has six toes, and his hands were done twice the first one's ended up being blobs so the wiped them off as good as they could and tried it again! This is the end result- Isn't it perfect!
To end the the wonderful day we had the best tamales and enchiladas! It was a day great!


No comments:
Post a Comment