
We were able to go to my cousin's wedding this weekend in Palm Springs. This was a nice short road trip that gave us a little preview on how Kaden will do one our long road trip to Utah in July! On the way up Kaden played for the first hour great, then fell asleep for 2 hours, and then came the 30 min melt down! I am glad that the screaming only lasted for 30 min. Once we got there we went to the bride to be's house where her parents had a delicious dinner. Once we got done eating we went back to my Aunt Carrie's Hotel and went swimming. Friday, we went to the Redlands Temple which was about an hour away. Kaden did so good, we had Lindsay and 3 of my cousins watch him while we were in the ceremony. Once we got done there we took pictures and then went to the outlet shops.


I love those two teeth, there so cute!
Here is the Bride (Melissa) and Groom (Daniel, my cousin). They are such a cute couple and complement each other so well.
Kaden passing time by playing with grandma and grandpa 2!
Friday we went to their reception which was beautiful.


Kaden did so good this weekend, He was passed around so much from one person to the next and loved every second of it! I don't know how Jake and I got so lucky to have the best baby ever!

Kaden got to Dance with the the Bride and Groom!

He was wiped out by the end of the day! I love it when he is tired, he hardly ever cuddles like this but it's my favorite when he does!
We headed back home Saturday and slept almost the whole way home! We made it almost to Phoenix when he woke up and he didn't cry at all! This was such a fun weekend out, and week off work that I got to spend with our boy! I love being a mom and can't wait until I get to stay at home with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment