Then to finish out the day Jake made me, my mom, and grandma a fabulous dinner! He wanted to do something nice such as a ham and all the fixings or something like that, but I really wanted pita pizza's, so Jake said that the newest mom gets to decide (Sorry grandma, and mom!). So we had a beautiful Chef salad and Pita Pizza's
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My First Mother's Day
I had the most amazing Mother's day Ever! Due to this little guy (along with his amazing Father-Thanks Jake)
It was a fun filled not only day but whole weekend. First off Friday we found out that Jake got accepted to A.T. Still which was amazing, so by celebrating we went to Texas Road House with our friends Stewart and Shana, then we went to the movies and saw Wolverine. Saturday we woke up early and went garage selling (which we bought a new floor cleaner, for $10. Our old one that we have had for 2 years that we also bought from a garage sell for $10 is on its last leg.) Once we got home we cleaned up and got ready for the rest of the day! We did a lot of shopping for dinner and my mother day gifts (I'll get to that later)! We then went over to my M-I-L's for dinner which was the best salmon. Then Yvonne opened her gifts, all the kids pitched in and got her a picture of Christ that she had been wanting, it was beautiful.

Then we had a good ol' game of Holiday ball (this is a indoor baseball game that is played with the used wrapping paper and the roll of paper-which they have a glorified roll of paper) We haven't played holiday ball since Jake and I were first married! It was so much fun and I am so glad that Kaden was able to experience is first game of holiday ball (even though he was terrified!)



And then we finished out the night with Kisses-Kaden loves to give kisses (if he is in the right mood!)
Sunday morning I woke up to Jake making me breakfast, He was wanting to make me breakfast in bed but I woke up a little too early for that! It was my favorite-breakfast burritos! I love to wake and see my boys smiling faces!

And we didn't get any pictures of my gifts, but I got some pretty awesome stuff- a new cell phone, shorts, and shoes! Thanks Babe and of course Kaden.

Thanks Jake and Kaden for such a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. And thanks to all of my mom's (mom, step-mom, and mother-in-law) for all that you do for me and my family. I hope that one day I will be able to be the kind of mom that you all have been for me! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment