Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kaden's Second Hair Cut

So, this time around I thought that I would give Kaden a hair cut! It definitely worked, It didn't come out perfect but it did the job. I figure that if I could cut the hair of the boys in the house, it would save us a ton of money. I think that I will also get better and better with the more chances that I have to cut their hair. We didn't get any good before pictures because we forgot the camera until we already started- so if you want a before picture look at past blogs (it was definitely getting long and scraggly). Kaden had a little bit of a hard time with it actually getting cut, but he hasn't had any issues of missing it, like last time. He has become such a fun little guy (not like he always wasn't) his personality is just the cutest. Jake brought him into work last week, and he just hammed it up! Everyone couldn't imagine a baby smiling as much as he does, he is the happiest guy on earth (he doesn't need Disneyland!)

No comments: