A patient at work told Jake about the Aloha Festival at Tempe beach park. We thought that it would be fun to take Kaden down there and walk around. We have to take advantage of the nice weather - we are trying to do something out doors every weekend until it gets too hot to be able to even step foot outside! It was so crowded, and hot (you have to build up to the too hot to step outside I guess) but it was still a lot of fun to spend time as a fam!



We were going to attempt to go down the alley of shops with the stroller!
This was the outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said, it was packed!
We did get to enjoy some fried ice cream and fresh lemonade!
Jake really wanted a plate lunch just like he got in Hawaii- but since it was really hot and there was no place to sit down to eat, I talked Jake in to going to Moki's for lunch.
It was really good, I got a side of chicken, and Jake got his plate lunch!
The Petersen family adventure's has another memory added!


2 comments:
It looks like you guys are always doing such fun activities!!!! It's so beautiful outdoors right now!
Mmmmm, sounds good. You could see how hot that little man was. Gotta love the shirts though;)
Post a Comment