Monday, March 2, 2009

Aloha From AZ!


Thanks to my sister Krystal and nephew Lain for these awesome shirts. We have been dying for Kaden to grow just so he could fit into his awesome Aloha shirt! Krystal wanted to get us a shirt from Hawaii for Kaden, she was thinking something with pastelly colors, and baby-ish, Lain picked this shirt out! Don't I have the most awesome nephew! Krystal saw that they had the same shirt in adult sizes and thought how could she pass that up! We have had these shirts since Octoberish, and I wouldn't let Jake even try his on until Kaden could fit into his! (I didn't want Jake's to be all faded when Kaden could actually wear his)! I love how cute they are in their matching shirts.
Thanks again to the Wellmans for such hot shirts!

2 comments:

Snyder Family said...

Super cute! I love how Kaden's mouth is always open when he smiles!

On the move! said...

Lain was right, that is ADORABLE! Are those the little Levi's I got him, or do they still not fit? I am going to go print this picture out and frame it right away.