Kaden's First St. Patricks Day-
The Leprechaun decided to not come to our home this year to turn our milk green, I am sure that he decided that he should wait till next year when Kaden will be able to take part in the green madness! We all wore our green and enjoyed our day not getting pinched!
Kaden (actually his daddy!) has found a new way to wear his daddy out! Jake decide that it would be fun to put Kaden in this box and create a fun ride right at home (or grandma & grandpa's house) Jake pushed him all around. at first Kaden wasn't sure what to think about it, but by the end he had a smile, along with a death grip on the box (I am not sure if the grip was from excitement or fear?)
Jake is such a fun dad, and will do anything to put a smile on Kaden's face. He will always find a way to make things more exciting in our lives. Kaden and I are so happy for all that he does for us and the joy he brings to our lives!


1 comment:
When I saw the doggie door and crate in the background I was like, No Way! But then I realized you had said you were at your families home. Cute pics.
Post a Comment