Monday, March 2, 2009

Work or Play?







These days it seems as though cleaning up the house, folding the laundry, doing the dishes, and doing all of the daily tasks of keeping the house together have taken back seat. We decided that February was going to be our month of deep cleaning. We were going to do everything from dusting the fans, to cleaning out the cupboards and fridge. Well the first Saturday Jake did good and cleaned out the Fridge and cupboards. We thought how hard could it really be to take one day a week to deep clean one part of the house. We learned this month that with Kaden that it is much easier said then done! Kaden loves to play with all of his toys and does a great job at entertain himself as long as I am in the same room as him. He has just started to have a separation anxiety with me. He is fine with Jake and if I haven't been around he is fine, but the second that I come into his sight there is no leaving in his eyes. It seems kind of strange because he is with a sitter or grandparents Monday- Friday and does just fine, good thing Jake is the one that drops him off (I hate to admit it but I kind of like it to a point! Jake has always been the fav since day one, there would be day's in the first six weeks when I would be home with the Kaden and he would be crying all day and the second that he heard his daddy's voice he would calm right down. Well now it's my turn to be the favorite!) The problem that we have now is that it has made it hard to get the things done around the house that we had planned, oh well I guess that we would rather play then work in our home!
This is what happens when I leave the room even though Jake is sitting right in front of him playing.



By the way have I mentioned that I love garage sales! I got both of these fun toys at garage sales, I got the exersaucer (the first one) for $7, and the Jumparoo for $8- both in mint condition!

No comments: