Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lets go Fly a Kite!

Jake decided that Friday was a perfect day to do yard work. I asked him to watch Kaden for just one second I had to get something done. I yelled for him to bring him to me so I could feed him. I got no response so I looked out the window and saw this!

That's right Jake and Kaden Flying a kite! I ran to get the camera and by the time that I got out there to take pictures this is what has was going on.

The kite had fallen, Jake and Kaden were winding up the string.
Daddy decided that it was a little difficult to get the kite up in the air with a little buddy to help. I decided that I would let Jake have some fun and Kaden could just watch.
Jake was able to get the kite up a lot easier with out Kaden, even though it was funner with him! Jake is such a fun daddy, and I am sure that it will just be getting more fun as Kaden gets bigger!

No comments: